Advantages of AOK
You can count on us in the case of an emergency
AOK is a non-profit oriented health insurance organisation. As one of the largest health insurance organisations in Germany, we have the administrative and financial strength to provide excellent medical care at moderate rates. Our service is fast, competent and unbureaucratic. You can count on us in the case of an emergency.
What we offer:
- Affordable premiums
As a student, you can take advantage of first-rate services and reduced prices.
- A choice of over 130,000 doctors and dentists
- No advance payments thanks to your AOK card
Service for students
- Our special ‘AOK Student-Service’ – available in 70 locations in Germany:
Individual advice and personal service provided by our student advisers
- Accessible office locations, on site in many university and college towns
- Advice and assistance in all matters relating to social security
- AOK service hotline: for speedy advice tailored to you whenever you need it
- AOK live online seminars with sessions on health, jobs and career planning
- E-Books: reference books available to download free of charge for studying and work
- A comprehensive programme to promote health and healthy living with AOK health-related courses on exercise, sport, nutrition, stress management and relaxation
Hotline: 0049 9131 9242 10 128*
- Mon - Wed: 08:00 - 16:30
- Thu: 08:00 - 17:30
- Fr: 08:00 - 15:00
*The cost of a call from abroad via land line or mobile phone depends on the rates set by the respective foreign network operator.